Last updated on September 23rd, 2021
We have implemented a protocol respecting the government imposed rules in the Green zone. As always, our priority will be the safety and health of all our guests, our teams and our partners.
- Vaccination Passport required for all participants.
- Standing cocktail type events are prohibited.
- Maximum 25 people per room (distancing and masks).
- Food and alcohol permitted while seated.
Groups of 25 people or less
With the ability to accommodate groups of up to 25 people due to government COVID-19 regulations, you can easily organize your holiday event for all of your small or medium sized companies right now!
Groups of 26 people or more
If your company has over 25 employees, why not organize parties by department? Several options are available to create memorable events. Inquire further for all the possibilities!
You can organize any kind of event in our chic and beautiful space.
Join us for brunch, Happy Hour or dinner for a memorable experience in the heart of Old Montreal.
Try our turn-key package for a group event organized to perfection. We can customize our menus to fit your budget, taste and dietary restrictions. Our private or semi-private sections can have up to 100 seated people. Enjoy a unique experience with your group in a fun and friendly atmosphere!
– Private room : private event up to 14 seated guests
– Dinner room : private section in restaurant for up to 20 guests.
– Full privatization of the restaurant in dinner for up to 100 guests or cocktail format for up to 200 guests.
Stop looking for parking
We offer valet service. Learn more here.
FOR AN EVENT
with 20 people or more
Are you working hard to organize an event? We are here to help with a beautiful room, a delicious meal and above all, dedicated service. We will be your hosts for:
- Family reunion
- Wedding anniversary
- Birthday party
- Business dinner
- Celebrating years of service
- Bar Mitzvah
- Office party
- And of course for a wedding!
Special group events
The possibilities are endless at Brasserie 701. Join us in the heart of Old Montreal for birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, team-building activities and any other kind of celebration!
Book a business meeting or celebrate a special event with your loved ones. Fill out the form or contact our team of experts, specialized in events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on August 31st, 2021. Information could change at any time.
- Vaccination proof (paper, PDF or VaxiCode App) with official identity card with photo required to eat on-site, but not required for take-out orders
- 10 people maximum per table in the restaurant, regardless of the number of addresses
- Customer register MANDATORY on-site
- Selling alcohol without food is not permitted
- No movement between tables is allowed other than for the bathroom
- Wearing a mask mandatory when you walk in the restaurant and/or on the terrace